Everybody on earth dies and goes to heaven.
世上的每一個人都上了天堂。
God comes and says. "I want the men to make two lines.
神說:“要男人分成兩隊,
One line for the men that dominated their women on earth
一是在世上控制女人的男人,
and the other line for the men that were whipped by their women.
另一是被女人鞭打的男人。
Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."
另外女子自成一隊,跟著圣彼德去。”
Said and done, and there are two lines.
不一會兒,隊伍分成兩隊。
The line of the men that were whipped was 100 miles long,
一是被女人鞭打的,有100英里長,
and the line of men that dominated women, there was only one man.
一是在世上控制女人的,僅有一人。
God got mad and said. "You men should be ashamed of yourselves.
神生氣的說:“你們男人應該感到羞恥,
I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates.
我按照自己的形象創(chuàng)造了你們,而你們被女子鞭打。
Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud.
看看,我唯一的兒子,站著使我驕傲。
Learn from him! Tell them, my son,
你們應該向他學習。告訴他們,兒子,
how did you manage to be the only one on that line?"
你如何成為唯一站在這一隊上的?”
The man said, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here."
這男子回說:“我不知道 , 我太太叫我站在這的!”