在約會里,有很多約會的潛臺詞。今天的初級口語練習將會為您帶來這一場景下的劇中原音,結合mp3以及下方的原文和翻譯,開始今天的初級口語練習吧!
原文及翻譯
Rachel: Since when?
瑞秋:什么時候開始這樣的?
Joey: Since always! It's like dating language, you know, like, it's not you means it is you!
喬伊:從來都是這樣!它就像約會用語,就像“這不是你的問題”,意味著:這就是你的問題!
Chandler: Or you're such a nice guy means I'm gonna be dating leather-wearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you.
錢德勒:或者“你真是個好人”,意味著:我要和穿著皮衣的酒鬼約會,并向你抱怨他們。
Pheobe: Or, you know, I think we should see other people means, haha I already am.
菲比:或者“我覺得我們該認識別人”,意味著:哈哈,我已經在和別人約會了。
Rachel: And everybody knows this.
瑞秋:你們每個人都懂是嗎?
Joey: Oh yeah. Cushions the blow.
喬伊:哦,當然了,這就像緩解打擊的枕頭一樣。
Chandler: Yeah, it's like when you're a kid and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you went off to live on some farm.
錢德勒:是的,就像你小時候,你的父母給你的狗安樂死,然后告訴你它去農場生活了。
Ross: That's funny, no because our parents actually did send our dog off to live in a farm.
羅斯:真有意思,不是,因為我們的父母確實把我們的狗送去農場生活了。
Monica: Uh...Ross.
莫妮卡:呃……羅斯。
Ross: What? Hello, the milner's farm in Connecticut, the milner's, they had this unbelievable farm, their horses and their rabbits that he could chase, and it would...Oh my god, ChiChi!
羅斯:什么?拜托!康涅狄格州的米爾納農場,在那有一個超棒的農場,有小馬,小狗可以追逐著兔子玩,它還……哦!我的天,奇奇!
以上就是本期的初級口語練習內容,關注本欄目,我們每天都會為您帶來一段練習助您提升口語水平。您也可以訪問網站主頁,獲取最新的英語學習資料,全方位提升英語能力。