They are only fair-weather friends.=他們是那種你好的時候就留在你身邊、不好的時候就消失的朋友。
They are foul-weather friends.=他們是有事相求才來找你的朋友。
You look a bit under the weather.=你看起來好像生病了。
I'll stay and weather the storm.=我將留下來挺過難關。
My mind was in a fog.=我腦子里一團亂。
What’s wrong with you? You have a face like thunder.=你怎么了?你看起來很生氣的樣子。
They were dancing up a storm.=他們正全力以赴。
It’s just the lull before the storm.=這只是暴風雨前的暫時平靜。
You'll steal other girls’ thunder if you wear that dress!=如果你穿那條裙子,就會搶了其他女孩的風頭!
We don't have a snowball's chance of winning the game.=我們完全沒希望贏得這場比賽。
I found myself snowed under with work.=我在超負荷工作。
The exam was a breeze.=這次考試簡直太容易了。
I'm going to see which way the wind blows before the meeting.=我準備在會前再看一下狀況有利于哪一邊。
She keeps blowing hot and cold about the wedding.=她在婚禮的問題上搖擺不定。
Don't worry. We'll be there - rain or shine.=別擔心,不管天氣如何我們都會到那兒。
I want to save the extra money for a rainy day.=我想把余錢存起來,以備不時之需。