· Lose one’s shirt 一文不值
· Mess around with 瞎搞;亂動
· Touch and go 情勢危急
· Handwriting on the wall. 顯而易見的危險
· Spread oneself too thin 心力交瘁
· run-down 筋疲力盡
· We look forward to the dawn of better days. 我們期待好日子的來臨
· Variety is charming. 豐富多彩就是美
· Two of a trade never agree. 同行是冤家
· The sudden news frightened me. 突來的消息嚇我一跳
· He threatened to fire me 他威脅要解雇我
· You young devil’s spawn!你這小鬼!
· It doesn’t listen right 這聽起來似乎不對;
· What snacks do you like best?你最喜歡什么零食;
· I like raisins and kebabs 葡萄干和肉串
· pistachio 開心果;
· beef jerky 牛肉干兒;
· sunflower seeds 瓜子;
· fish jerky 魚片。
· 美語“天啊”-Oh!boy或Oh!man;
· “好痛呀”美語標準口語是Ouch;
· 如果身邊有喋喋不休的人,可以說“Buzz off”