Xu Zhimo徐志摩
I leave softly, gently,輕輕的我走了,
Exactly as I came.正如我輕輕的來,
I wave to the western sky,我輕輕的招手,
Telling it goodbye softly, gently.作別西天的云彩。
The golden willow at the river edge ,那河畔的金柳,
Is the setting sun's bride.是夕陽中的新娘,
Her quivering reflection,波光里的艷影,
Stays fixed in my mind.在我的心頭蕩漾。
Green grass on the bank ,軟泥上的青荇,
Dances on a watery floor ,油油的在水底招搖;
In bright reflection.在康河的柔波里,
I wish myself a bit of waterweed,我甘心做一條水草
Vibrating to the ripple. Of the River Cam.那榆蔭下的一潭,
That creek in the shade of the great elms,不是清泉,
Is not a creek but a shattered rainbow,是天上虹;
Printed on the water And inlaid with duckweed,揉碎在浮藻間,
It is my lost dream.沉淀著彩虹似的夢。
Hunting a dream? Wielding a long punting pole,尋夢!撐一支長篙,
I get my boat into green water,向青草更青處漫溯,
Into still greener grass.滿載一船星輝,
In a flood of starlight, On a river of silver and diamond ,在星輝斑斕里放歌。
I sing to my heart's content.但我不能放歌,
But, I cannot sing aloud,悄悄是別離的笙簫。
Quietness is my farewell music;夏蟲也為我沉默,
Even Summer insects heap silence for me,沉默是今晚的康橋!
Silent is Cambridge tonight!悄悄的我走了,
I leave quietly As I came quietly.正如我悄悄的來,
Gently I flick my sleeves ,我揮一揮衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.不帶走一片云彩!