我想過上富足的生活
Fine.You'll have an estate,be rich.
你將會擁有一筆財產(chǎn) 變得富有
I wasn't finished.there's more.
我還沒說完呢 還有別的呢
There always is with you.
你總是不滿足
Yeah.
當然
In this new land,
在新的世界里
should i ever come to you for any reason,
如果我以任何理由來找你的話
you must heed my every request.
你必須滿足我的一切要求
You must do whatever i say,
只要我下達指示
So long as i say...
你就必須遵命行事
Please.
拜托
You do realize that should i succeed,
你清楚一旦我成功
you won't remember any of this?
你就會忘記前塵吧
Oh,well ,then...what's the harm?
反正又沒什么損失
Deal.
成交
What must i do to enact this curse?
我要怎么做才能實施詛咒呢
You need to sacrifice a heart.
你要用一顆心臟獻祭
I sacrificed my prized steed.
我把我贏來的馬犧牲了
A horse?This is the curse to end all curses.
只是一匹馬 這是詛咒中的詛咒
You think a horse is goona do ?
你覺得犧牲一匹馬就夠了嗎
Great power requires great sacrifice.
強大的力量需要足夠的犧牲
The heart you need
你要用的心臟
must come from something far more precious.
必須更珍貴才行