我能再問你一遍嗎
Ask what?
問什么
Why do you think it's so important that
為何這么在乎你對那些童話的猜想
your fairy tale theory is true?
是否屬實呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Give it a shot.
試試看
'Cause...
因為...
This can't be all there is.
現(xiàn)在的情況不正常
I understand.
我明白
And I thought if I found proof...
我以為能證實一些事情
Mm. But I didn't find anything.
但我什么都沒找到
Well, that's not true.
不是的
I was lost, and you found me, right?
我一度迷茫 你幫我找回了自我
You mean, you remember?
你的記憶恢復了嗎
No, I-I don't remember,
不 我沒恢復
but I-I do remember the kind of person I want to be.
但我記起來 我想成為一個什么樣的人
I just gotta listen harder.
我需要更用心傾聽
What's that?
那是什么
I think it's a rescue.
可能是救援人員
Are you guys okay?
你們沒事吧
Yeah, we're--we're okay.
是的 我們沒事
Hang on, Henry.
挺住 亨利
Okay. That's good. Stop.
可以了 停下
Uhh. Here you go. Up.
好了 往上去
Come on. I gotcha.
來吧 我抓住你了