我可以把這個退掉嗎?
Can I have a refund on this?
我想讓您把錢退給我。
I would like my money back.
如果質量出了什么問題,可以退貨。
It can be refunded if there is something wrong with it.
我能退貨嗎?
Can I return it to you?
甲:我弟弟不喜歡這個顏色,我可不可以退貨?
A:MY brother doesn’t like the colour. Can I have a refund on this?
乙:當然沒有問題。我要看一下你的收據。
B: Yes, no problem, but may I see your receipt, please?
甲:對不起,我忘在家里了。
A: I am sorry. I leave it at home.
乙:如果沒有收據的話,恐怕不能給你退貨。你可以換一件,我們有不同顏色供你選擇。
B: I am afraid it is non-refundable, if you don’t have a receipt. You can be changed. We are available in all colours.
甲:好像是別無選擇了。那好,換同一尺寸,藍色的吧。
A: It seems that I have no choice. All right. The same size, in blue.
乙:請你稍等。
B: Just a moment, please.
(一顧客拿一雙有問題的鞋來商店,要求退貨。)
(A customer comes to the shop with his broken shoes and demands a refund.)
售貨經理:我能為您幫忙嗎?
Sale-manager: May I help you?
顧 客:是的,恐怕我要給您添些麻煩。我的鞋子壞掉了,我可以退貨嗎?
Customer: Yes, I am afraid I bring you some trouble. My shoes have broken. Can I have a refund on them?
售貨經理:您什么時候買的?
Sale-manager: When did you buy it?
顧 客:去年。
Customer: last year.
售貨經理:我們所有的鞋都擔保一年,在一年內有什么問題,可以退貨。我能看一下您的收據嗎?
Sale-manager: All our shoes are guaranteed for one year. It can be refunded,if there is something wrong with it in a year. May I see your receipt?
顧 客:還是退錢給我吧。
Customer: Yes,here you are.
售貨經理:那好,您拿著這個收據,到退貨處,您就可以退貨了。
Sale-manager: All right. You can get your money back if you go to the refund-counter with the receipt.
顧 客:謝謝您幫了這么多忙。
Customer: Thank you for your help.
售貨經理:不用客氣。
Sale-manager: You are welcome.
1
評分次數(shù)