第一頁:片段欣賞
第二頁:巧學口語
1. Yo, take it down a notch, my blues brothers.
好啦,我的藍精靈兄弟們,冷靜一點吧。
2. You always barge in and ruin everything! You're like a walking disaster!
你總是闖進來把一切搞糟!你就是個掃把星!
3. Holy smurf, I'm a downer.
我的天啊,我是個令人沮喪的人。
4. You're playing dirty now!
你在使詐!
5. I do believe we got off on the wrong foot earlier.
我承認我們剛開始沒給對方留下好印象。
6. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
捫心自問吧。你知道這是真的。
7. He's been chewed up about it ever since.
他一直解不開這個心結。
8. But I can't take the brunt of it anymore.
但是我再也不想做你發(fā)泄的對象了。
9. You already blamed yourself for your dad. So I took the heat.
你已經因為失去父親而自責了。所以我承受了這一壓力。
10. Look at me, all rough-and-tumble.
看看我,完全是一團亂。