嗨,大衛(wèi),你在干嘛呢?你看起來好像很焦慮的樣子。
David: Yup,er,I'm calling Jim.I lost my key in the dormitory.
是的,額,我正在給Jim打電話。我鑰匙落宿舍了。
Jack: How?I just saw you are inside.How did it happen?
怎么會呢?我剛剛還看見你在里面,門怎么鎖的呢?
David: I restarted my computer after installing a software.I just went out the room when the door slammed in the high wind, locking me out.
我裝完一個軟件后重啟了電腦。我剛出門,一陣風吹來把門鎖上了,把我關在外面。
Jack: What luck!And the wind is intersting,she is considerate of you.
真倒霉。這風也真有意思,替你把門鎖上了。
David: Come on!Don't laugh at me!
得了吧,別嘲笑我了。
Jack: Is there anyone inside?
宿舍里沒人么?
David: So,I needn't call Jim now! Come on!Jim!
要是有人的話我就不用給Jim打電話了??旖影?,Jim!
Jack: Er,I'm play cards with Jon.Would you like to join us?
額,我正在和Jon打牌,你愿意加入我們么?
David: Well,OK!I guess he can not get through by phone now.
好吧,我估計現在電話聯系不上他了。
Jack: All right!Come in!Jon is waiting!
好!快進來把!Jon在等我們呢!
The Door: Bang!
砰!
David: Now,you konw that.
現在你看見了吧。