https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/討論商品的價格什么時候提貨.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論商品價格,
討論商品的價格,什么時候提貨
來聽今天的講解:
A:How about 15% the first six months and the second six months at 12% with a guarantee of 3000 units?
在保證3000件的前提下,前六個月為百分之十五,后六個月為百分之十二怎么樣?
B:That's a lot to sell with very low profit margins.
這樣雖然銷售額很大,可是利潤卻很低。
A:It's about the best we can do, Smiih. We need to hammer something out today. If I go back empty-handed. I may be coming back to you soon to ask for a job.
史密斯,這是我們所能做的最大的努力了。我們今天必須敲定一些事情。如果我兩手空空的回去的話,那么我也許要回來向你尋求一份工作了。
B:OK. 17% the first six months, 14% for the second.
好的,這樣吧,前六個月為百分之十七,后六個月為百分之十四。
A:Good. Let's iron out the remaining details. When do you want to take delivery?
好的,讓我們來解決一下其余的問題吧。你想什么時候提貨?
B: We'd like you to execute the first order by the 31 st.
我們希望你們可以在31號之前完成第一批訂單。
A:Let me run through this again: the first shipment for 1500 units to be delivered in 27 days by the 31 st.
讓我們再確認一下:第一批裝載的1500件將在31號之前的27天里提貨。
B:Right. We couldn't handle much larger shipments.
對,我們也無法承受太大的出貨量。
A:Fine. But I'd prefer the first shipment to be 1000 units the next 2000. The 31 st is quite soon, I can't guarantee 1500.
好的,但是我更希望第一批出貨量為1000件,下一批為2000件。31號很快就到了,所以我不能保證1500件的出貨。
B:I can agree to that. Well, if there's nothing else, I think we've settled everything.
這一點我可以接受。好了,我想如果沒有其他問題的話,我們已經解決了所有的問題。
A:Tom.this deal promises big returns for both sides. Let's hope it's the beginning of a long and prosperous relationship.
湯姆,這個項目可以讓我們雙方都獲得很大的回報。我希望這是我們之間長期有效的合作關系的開始。