談談彼此的個人信息和愛好,在家休假時會干什么
來聽今天的講解:
Beginner
A : hi, my name is Sylvia. What’s your name?
嗨,我叫西爾維婭。你叫什么名字?
B: my name is geoff.
我的名字叫杰夫。
A: what do you do?
你是做什么的?
B: I’m a podiatrist. What about you?
我是足科醫(yī)生。你呢?
A: I’m a nurse. What do you do in your free time?
我是一名護士。你空閑時間做什么?
B: I like to play piano, go bowling, and chat online with my friends. And you?
我喜歡彈鋼琴,打保齡球,和朋友在線聊天。你呢?
A: I like to hang out with friends, play games, and go swimming.
我喜歡和朋友出去玩,玩游戲,去游泳。
B: would you like to go out sometime?
你想找個時間出去嗎?
A: sure, that’d be great. Where would you like to go?
當然,那太好了。你想去哪里?
B: anywhere with you!
和你一起去任何地方!
A: aren’t you sweet!
你真可愛!
Intermediate
A: hey, ray, what are you doing right now?
嘿,雷,你現在在干什么?
B: not much. Joann. Do you want to hang out?
不多。喬安。你想出去玩嗎?
A: yes, I do. I’m at home myself right now with nothing much to do.
是的,我知道。我現在自己在家,沒有什么事可做。
B: me, too. What would you like to do?
我也是。你想做什么?
A: well, we could go to a movie. Have you see Shrek 2?
好吧,我們可以去看電影。你看過《怪物史萊克2》嗎?
B: I have, actually. How about the movie, Million Dollar Baby with Clint Eastwood?
事實上,我看過。克林特·伊斯特伍德的電影《百萬寶貝》怎么樣?
A: Hmm…I’ve seen that, too. We could go for a walk in the park.
嗯…我也看到了。我們可以去公園散步。
B: we could, but it looks like it’s going to rain soon.
我們可以,但看起來很快就會下雨。
A: I guess that’s out. Why don’t we go shopping?
我想已經結束了。我們?yōu)槭裁床蝗ベ徫锬兀?/font>
B: I’d really rather not. I’ll be too tempted to buy something that I can’t afford!
我真的不想買。我太想買我買不起的東西了!
A: ok. I guess we’d be not do that ,either, then .what do you want to do?
好的。我想我們也不會那樣做。你想做什么?
B: I don’t know. Do you want to go bowling at the new bowling alley on 1st street?
我不知道。你想去第一街的新保齡球館打保齡球嗎?
A: I would like to, but I injured my wrist last week.
我很想去,但上周我的手腕受傷了。
B: let’s see. Do you want to go to a bar and sing some karaoke?
讓我們看看。你想去酒吧唱卡拉OK嗎?
A: that sounds interesting, but I can’t drink alcohol with the medicine I’m taking.
這聽起來很有趣,但我正在服用的藥物不能喝酒。
B: doesn’t sound like that’s be fun, then. Do you want to come here?
那聽起來就不好玩了。你想來這里嗎?
A: I don’t have a car.
我沒有車。
B: goodness, we’re not having much luck here , are we?
天哪,我們在這兒運氣不好,是嗎?
A: no. do you have a car?
沒有。你有車嗎?
B: no, but I could take the bus.
沒有,但我可以坐公共汽車。
A: oh, good. Why don’t you take the bus to mine and we could play Mah Jiang?
哦,太好了。你為什么不坐公共汽車去我家,我們可以玩麻將?
B: that sounds great! Have you eaten?
聽起來很棒!你吃了嗎?
A: not yet. I’ll cook dinner and have it ready by the time you get here.
還沒有。你到這兒的時候,我會把晚飯做好的。
B: perfect. Are you prepared to give me all your money?
太好了。你準備好把你所有的錢都給我了嗎?
A: huh? We are going to play for money, aren’t we?
嗯?我們要為錢打球,不是嗎?
B: oh, right. I suppose so. As long as you promise to lose!
哦,對。我想是的。只要你答應輸!
A: hey….as long as I’m not alone on a Saturday night, I don’t really care what I do!
嘿……只要我不是一個人在周六晚上,我真的不在乎我做什么!
B: see you soon.
再見。
A: bye!
拜拜!