https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖加拿大冰酒是什么.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論酒,
你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?加拿大冰酒是什么
來聽今天的講解:
A: the dinner was really good. It knocked my socks off.
晚餐的味道真不錯,我真是驚訝不已.
B: that's very kind of you to say so. Let's try some after-dinner wines.
你這么說我真高興.飯后我們喝杯葡萄酒吧.
A: great. Sweet wines are my favorite. They always make a great finish to a decilious meal.
好極了!甜酒是我的最愛,以甜酒來結束一頓大餐再好不過了.
B: do you prefer brandy or posts.
你喜歡白蘭地還是波爾圖?
A: port, please.
波爾圖,謝謝.
B: excellent choice. I love its smooth flavor.
好極了,我喜歡波爾圖那種甘甜順滑的口感.
A: the port is exquisite. It must have spent years aging in barrels. Am I right?
這瓶波爾圖葡萄酒很不錯,有年頭了,我說對了嗎?
B: yes. You always have a good nose for wines.
是的,你總能品出好酒來.
A: next time we are about to dinner we should try some Canadian ice wine.
下次我們要吃飯的時候,我們應該嘗嘗加拿大的冰酒。
B: oh, what's that?
哦?什么酒?
A: it's made from natually forzen grapes.
就是用自然冰凍的葡萄釀出來的.
B: why not? It sounds great.
下次我喝點,聽起來真不錯.
A: oh, here's to your health.
好的,為你的健康舉杯.
B: thanks. Cheers.
謝謝!干杯!
A: cheers.
干杯!