情侶出現了感情危機,他們會怎么爭吵呢
來聽今天的講解:
A: So, tell me. What… what exactly happened with you and man-bangs?
告訴我,你和那個劉海男怎么樣了?
B: He is prettier than me, but that wasn’t the problem.
他比我美,但不是這個原因。
A: And so what was it then? The, uh, the whole perpetually stoned, brooding guy thing?
那是因為什么?是因為他老是扮憂郁?
B: I actually enjoyed the quiet. It was a nice change of pace from you.
事實上我也不喜歡吵鬧,從你之后就改變了。
A: Was it his past with Serena?
因為他和Serena的過去?
B: No. That’s just your issue.
不,那是你的問題。
A: It must’ve been, uh, the … the different worlds thing, right? One of you is always feeling like a fish out of water?
那一定是……你們不是一個世界的,對吧?你們中的一個總是如魚得水。
B: I know exactly what you’re doing. Ask me enough questions about Nate, and I won’t ask you about Serena.
我知道你的目的,問我一大堆Nate的問題而我就不會問你Serena的事了。
A: Best offense is always a strong defense. I, um … I’m not ready to talk about it, her.
最好的防守就是不斷地進攻。我……我沒準備好談這些,談她。
B: Good. Then maybe it’ll be quiet for 30 seconds.
很好,我們可以安靜30秒了。
A: No,no, no, no, no. You’d better get used to it, Abrams. Welcome to the summer of Dan Humphrey, babblin’ at your ass 24/7, from dusk till dawn. Come Labor Day, you’re gonna be so sick of me.
不,不,不,不,不。你最好習慣起來,Abrams歡迎來到Dan Humphrey的夏天,每天24小時從黃昏到黎明對你嘮叨不停。到了勞動節(jié),你就厭煩我了。
B: It’s been 13 years, and I’m still not sick of you.
13年了,我都沒對你厭煩。
A: Oh, not for lack of trying.
哦,那是你沒嘗試。