第一句:The shirts will be packed in waterproofmaterial.
我們采用防水材料來包裝襯衫。
A: What kind of packing do you recommend?
你們推薦何種包裝方式?
B: The shirts will be packed in waterproof material.
我們采用防水材料來包裝襯衫。
A: That's what we want.
這是我們所想要的。
第二句:5 dozens in a carton and bound with two iron straps outside.
一個紙板箱包5打襯衫,外面箍兩道鐵條。
A: The packing of our men's shirts is each in a poly-bag.
一個塑料包裝袋里裝一件男士襯衫。
B: Good.
很好。
A: 5 dozens in a carton and bound with two iron straps outside.
一個紙板箱包5打襯衫,外面箍兩道鐵條。
B: We are totally satisfied.
我們非常滿意。
易碎類的物品最好用東西填充好,避免損壞。
其他表達法:
These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.
這些紙板箱使用塑料來防潮。
All the goods will be packed according to the special way you require.
所有的貨物都會按照你方的要求進行特殊包裝。