第一句:Could you please explain the premisesof your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
A: It would help if you could try to speak a littleslower.
你如果能說慢點就好了。
B: I am sorry.
對不起。
A: It doesn't matter. Could you please explain thepremises of your argument in more detail?
沒關系。你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
第二句:We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要貴公司與技術相關的更專門的咨詢。
A: It will help you understand the point I am trying to make.
這會幫助您了解我想表達的意思。
B: OK. Thank you.
好的。謝謝。
A: We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要貴公司與技術相關的更多專門的資訊。
B: No problem.
沒問題。
其他表達法:
We cannot precede any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner ofpayment.
我們如果不了解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步了解。
Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for ourproduct.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考慮。