第一句:Could you please tell where I should get off?
請告訴我該在哪兒下車好嗎?
A: Could you please tell me where I should get off?
請告訴我該在哪兒下車好嗎?
B: You should get off at the last stop.
您應(yīng)該在最后一站下車。
A: What's the next stop?
下一站在哪兒?
B: It's City Square.
城市廣場。
第二句:What stop is this?
這是哪一站?
A: What stop is this?
這是哪一站?
B: East Ocean Park.
東海公園。
A: Would you tell me where to get off?
你能告訴我在哪兒下車嗎?
B: All right. I'll remind you!
好的。我會提醒你的。
其他表達法:
不知道該在哪一站下車時,可請司機或其他乘客在到站時提醒一下自己。也可以用 Could you please let me know when I get to...?
也可以用remind me去代替let me know, 即 Please remind me when I get to...
也可以說Will you tell me when to get off? 您能在我該下車的時候告訴我嗎?
Where do I have to get off? 我該在哪兒下車?
How many shops are there? 有多少站?