Shall I ring for tea?
搖鈴讓他們端茶嗎
No, not for me.
不 我不要了
I'm meeting Cripps at five.
我約了克里普斯五點見面
I'll see you at dinner.
晚餐見
You don't seem very pleased.
你看起來不太滿意
I'm pleased.
還算滿意
It's not brilliant, but I'm pleased.So?
雖不完美 也還湊活 那么
I don't want Robert to use a marriage
我不想讓羅伯特以婚姻為借口
as an excuse to stop fighting for Mary's inheritance.
放棄爭奪瑪麗的繼承權
It won't make any difference.
其實那都無所謂
I don't think he has the slightest intention of fighting as it is.
我覺得他壓根就沒想去爭
The price of saving Downton is
保住唐頓莊園的代價就是
to accept Matthew Crawley as his heir.
讓馬修·卡勞利成為他的繼承人
What about you?
那你怎么想
I don't dislike Matthew.
我對馬修并無反感
In fact, I rather admire him.
老實說 我挺欣賞他
Is that sufficient reason to give him your money?
僅憑這點你就把所有家產(chǎn)都交給他嗎
Of course not.
當然不是
Then there's nothing more to be said.
那就無需多言了
Are we going to have tea or not?
我們不是要喝茶嗎