就座
Kathy and Evan board the aircraft. They are met by a stewardess.
凱西和艾凡登上飛機。他們遇見一名女空服員。
S:Welcome aboard, sir. May I see your boarding pass?
空姐:先生,歡迎登機。我可以看一下你的登機證嗎?
E:Here you go.
艾凡:在這兒
S:Seats 34A and B, I see. Please cross over and then go back.
空姐:34A和34B兩個座位,我知道了。請走到對面信道,然后再往后走。
E:Right, thanks.
艾凡:好的,謝謝。
(Evan and Kathy go to the other side of the aircraft. They meet another stewardess.)
(艾凡和凱西走到飛機的另一邊。他們遇見了另一名女空服員。)
S:Hello. May I see your boarding pass, please?
空姐:哈啰,麻煩讓我看一下你的登機證好嗎?
E:Here you are.
艾凡:喏,在這兒。
S:34A and B are right back here. Please stow your
carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment. If I can be of assistance, just let me know.
空姐:34A和34B就在這兒后面。請把隨身行李放在上面的行李柜里。如果需要我?guī)兔Φ脑挘埍M管告訴我。
E:Thanks. Uh, would my camera be all right in the overhead compartment? I don't want it to get broken.
艾凡:謝謝。呃,我的照相機放在上面行李柜里沒問題吧?我不希望它被摔壞了。
S:It should be fine there. If you feel more comfortable about it, though, you can stow it beneath the seat in front of you.
空姐:放那兒應(yīng)該沒問題的。但如果你覺得放在你前面座位底下比較放心的話,就放在那兒好了。
E:I think I'll do that instead, thanks.
艾凡:我想我會放在座位底下,謝了。
S:Don't mention it. Please be seated and fasten your seat belts.
空姐:別客氣。請就座,系好安全帶。