【劇情簡介】辛巴、娜拉和沙祖被三條豺狼團團圍住,險些喪命,它們能在最后一刻“狼”口脫險嗎……
【兒童動畫故事片段中英對照臺詞】
What's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah,
急什么? 我們很樂意你留下來晚餐 是呀…
we could have whatever's lion around!
我們可以吃… 獅子大餐呀!
ha...
哈…
Wait,wait,wait,I got one,I got one!
等等… 有了,有了,有了
Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think?
我要一份幼獅三明治 你覺得呢?
ha..
哈…
What,Ed?
什么?阿德?
What is it?
什么?
Hey,did we order this dinner to go?
我們訂的晚餐要外帶嗎?
- No,why?
沒有啊!怎么啦?
- 'Cause there it goes!
因為他們跑了
- Did we lose 'em?
我們甩掉他們了嗎?
【重點詞匯講解】
1. What's the hurry?
What's the hurry:急什么
例:
Hi, what's the hurry? Where are you going?
嗨,急什么呢?你去哪兒?
- What's the big hurry?
- 為什么那樣急?
- I must get on the earliest bus.
- 我必須趕上最早的班車。
2. We'd love you to stick around for dinner.
stick around:逗留
例:
Stick around for a while, he will soon be back.
稍等一會兒吧,他就會回來的。
What do you think can encourage employees to stick around?
你認為什么能夠留住員工不跳槽?
Could you stick around for a minute?I have a word with you.
你能等一下嗎,我有事情跟你說。
3. ...did we order this dinner to go?
to go:外賣,外帶
例:
Could I get the rest of the dinner to go?
我可以將剩下的晚餐帶走嗎?
So…it's for here right? Not to go?
您的意思是在這里用餐而不是外賣, 是嗎?
4. Did we lose them?
lose:丟下,甩掉