https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9153/fems143.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
謝謝,比爾,
So they didn't have it put down then, the dog?
這么說他們沒殺死那條狗,
Obviously.I suppose they just couldn't bring themselves to do it.
顯然.估計他們只是下不了手,
I see. - No, you don't.
懂了, - 不,你不懂,
No, I don't. Sentiment? - Sentiment.
-好吧,我不懂,這算多愁善感嗎,-是的,
Listen, what happened to me in the lab?
那個,我在實驗室里是怎么回事,
Do you want some sauce with that?
你要加點沙司嗎,
I hadn't been to the Hollow.How come I heard those things there?
我沒去過山谷, 我怎么會聽到那種聲音,
Fear and stimulus, you said?
你說的恐懼和刺激,
You must have been dosed with it elsewhere. In the lab, maybe?
你肯定在別處被下藥了,也許在實驗室里,
You saw those pipes, pretty ancient, leaky as a sieve.
你看到那些管子了,年代久遠,可能泄露了,
And they were carrying the gas,
而那里面是有氣體的,
so... Ketchup was it, or brown? - Hang on.
那,來點番茄醬嗎,-慢著, -
You thought it was in the sugar.You were convinced it was in the sugar.
你以為是在糖里, 你當時確定是在糖里,
I'd better get going, there's a train leaving in half an hour, so if you want...
我最好快走了,火車還有一個半小時就開了, 所以如果你想...,
God! It was you.You locked me in that bloody lab.
老天,是你, 你把我關在那該死的實驗室里,
I had to, it was an experiment. - An experiment?!
我不得不這么做,那是個試驗,- 試驗,
I was terrified, Sherlock, I was scared to death!
我嚇壞了,夏洛克,快嚇死了,
I thought the drug was in the sugar, so I put some in your coffee.
我以為毒藥在糖里,所以在你咖啡里放了糖,
Then I arranged everything with Major Barrymore.
接著我找巴里莫爾少校安排了一切,
Totally scientific, laboratory conditions, literally.
完全科學的實驗控制環(huán)境,真心的,
All right, keep talking, I'll find you.Keep talking.
好吧,接著說,我這就來找你, 接著說,
I can't, it'll hear me. - Tell me what you're seeing.
不行,它會聽到我, - 說你看到什么了,
I don't know, but I can hear it now.
我不知道,但我能聽見它的聲音,
I knew what effect it had had on a superior mind,
我知道毒藥對天才大腦的作用,
so I needed to try it on an average one.You know what I mean.
所以我得在常人的大腦上試試, 你知道我是什么意思,
But it wasn't in the sugar.
但藥不在糖里,
No, well, i wasn't to know you'd already been exposed to the gas.
我不知道你已經接觸過氣體了,
So you got it wrong. - No.
所以你搞錯了,-沒有,
You were wrong. It wasn't in the sugar, you got it wrong. - A bit.
你就是錯了,不在糖里,你弄錯了,-錯了一點,
It won't happen again.
不會再錯了,
Any long-term effects?
有長期副作用嗎,
None at all. You'll be fine once you've excreted it. We all will.
不會,你排泄掉了就沒事了,我們都會這樣,
I think I might have taken care of that already.
那我想我已經搞定這個問題了,
Where are you going? - I won't be a minute.
你去哪,-馬上回來,
Got to see a man about a dog.