[0:00.518]UNIT 5 第五單元
[0:02.274]Culture Shapes Us 文化塑造我們
[0:05.342]Lesson 34: 第34課:
[0:07.504]Danny's Dinosaur Dinner 丹尼的恐龍晚餐
[0:11.849]THINK ABOUT IT! 想一想!
[0:14.002]· Have you ever invited a guest to your home? · 你曾邀請過朋友去你家嗎?
[0:17.986]Have you ever been a guest? 你曾做過客嗎?
[0:20.525]· What's the worst food you've ever tried? · 你曾吃過的最糟糕的食物是什么?
[0:24.533]· What does Danny serve Jenny and Brian? · 丹尼招待珍妮和布萊恩的食物是什么?
[0:28.709]At 6:00 on Saturday, Jenny and Brian knock on Danny's door. 周六晚上六點鐘,珍妮和布萊恩敲響了丹尼家的門。
[0:33.535]"Come in!" shouts Danny. “請進!”丹尼喊道。
[0:36.178]"Hello? " says Jenny. “你好?”珍妮說,
[0:38.445]"Are you here, Danny?" “你在嗎,丹尼?”
[0:40.669]"Of course I'm here!" shouts Danny. “我當然在!”丹尼喊道。
[0:43.376]"I'm in the kitchen!" “我在廚房里!”
[0:45.285]"Oh," says Jenny. “哦,”珍妮說,
[0:47.719]"May we come in?" “我們可以進來嗎?”
[0:49.419]"Sure! Just hang up your coats in the closet!" calls Danny. “當然!把外套掛在壁櫥里就行!”丹尼說。
[0:53.846]"Would you like something to drink?" “你們想喝點什么嗎?”
[0:56.721]"Yes, please," says Brian. “好的。”布萊恩說,
[0:59.218]"What do you have?" “你有什么?”
[1:01.043]"Dirty water! That's what dinosaurs drank long ago," says Danny. “臟水!很久以前恐龍就喝這個,”丹尼說。
[1:06.834]"Oh. Do you have anything else?" asks Brian. “哦。你還有其他的嗎?”布萊恩問道。
[1:10.989]"No," says Danny. “沒有,”丹尼說,
[1:12.856]"I'm only offering dinosaur food tonight. “今晚我只提供恐龍食物。
[1:15.962]And it's time for supper! Let's eat!" 晚飯時間到了!一起吃吧!”
[1:19.046]Danny has made a big bowl of grass. 丹尼做了一大碗草。
[1:22.340]Danny says, "Help yourselves to some grass." 他說:“請自便,吃些草吧。”
[1:26.348]But Brian and Jenny just look at each other. 可布萊恩和珍妮只是面面相覷。
[1:29.097]Finally, Danny says, "May I serve you some grass, Brian?" 最后,丹尼說:“布萊恩,要我給你盛些草嗎?”
[1:34.699]Brian wants to be polite. 布萊恩想要禮貌些。
[1:36.777]"Thank you. Just a little, please," he says. “謝謝,一點就好。”他說道。
[1:41.267]Danny puts a big spoonful of grass on Brian's plate. 丹尼在布萊恩的盤子里放了一大勺草。
[1:45.233]"Is that enough? “那些夠嗎?
[1:46.468]Would you like some more grass?" 你還再要點嗎?”
[1:49.137]No, thanks. 不了,謝謝。
[1:51.118]Do you have anything else? 你有其他的食物嗎?
[1:53.289]"Oh, yes," says Danny. “哦,有,”丹尼說,
[1:55.577]"We'll have some leaves for dessert." “我們還有作為甜點的樹葉。”
[1:58.432]Then he says, "Oh! Look what time it is!" 然后他說:“哦!看!都什么時候了!”
[2:01.919]Danny runs to the television and turns it on. 丹尼沖向電視機打開了它。
[2:05.027]"It's my favourite TV show!" “這是我最喜歡的節(jié)目!”
[2:08.198]Jenny says, "Dinosaur food is certainly different, Danny." 珍妮說:“丹尼,恐龍食物真是非常獨特。”
[2:12.947]"Pardon?" says Danny. “什么?”丹尼說,
[2:15.368]"The TV is too loud! I can't hear you!" “電視聲音太大了!我聽不到你說的話!”
[2:19.978]LET'S DO IT! 做一做!
[2:21.362]Are guests important in your home? 客人在你們家重要嗎?
[2:24.864]What do you do to make guests feel comfortable? 為了讓客人覺得舒適你是怎么做的?
[2:28.935]In a small group, talk about how guests are treated in China. 小組討論在中國是怎么款待客人的。
[2:34.296]Share your ideas with the class or write a passage. 跟全班分享你的想法或?qū)懸黄恼隆?/p>
[2:34.296]
[2:34.296]
[2:34.296]