登記住宿
A: I hear that this is one of the best hotels around.
我聽說過這是附近最好的賓館之一。
B: We like to think so, sir.
是的,先生。
A: I'm new in this city and will only be staying for a few days. But I would like to enjoy seeing and doing as many things as possible while I'm here.
我剛到這個城市,而且將會在這待上幾天。但是我想在我停留這段時間能盡可能過得開心。
B: May I ask, sir, have you checked in yet?
先生,請問您登記了嗎?
A: No, I haven't.
還沒有。
B: If you will, please fill out this card. Please write your name and home address here. This is where you put your passport number.
如果愿意的話,請?zhí)顚戇@張卡。請在這里寫上您的姓名,家庭住址。這里填寫您的護照號碼。
A: In this box?
在這個方框里嗎?
B: That's right. Now sign your name at the bottom.
是的,在最底下簽上您的名字。
A: Like this?
像這樣嗎?
B: Very good, sir. Would you like a single room?
非常好,先生。您想要一個單人間嗎?
A: Yes, please.
對。
B: Will you be staying for two days?
您要在這兒住兩天嗎?
A: Possibly three, but put me down for two, anyway.
可能是3天,但是不管怎樣,先寫兩天吧。
B: Would you like to pay in cash or charge it?
您是付現金還是記賬?
A: I'll pay in cash.
付現金。
B: Very well, sir. Here is your room card to Room 1005.
好的,先生。這是您的房卡,房間號是1005。
A: Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?
謝謝,您能告訴我怎么走嗎?
B: Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby. Floors two to fifteen are the elevators the right.
當然可以,先生。電梯就在大廳的正對面,2到15樓上下使用的電梯在右邊。