取消預訂
A:Room reservations. May I help you?
訂房服務,有什么可以幫忙的嗎?
B:Yes. I'd like to cancel a reservation, because the travel schedule has been changed.
由于旅行行程的改變我想取消預訂的房間。
A:That's OK. Could you tell me in whose name was the reservation made?
好的,請告訴我預訂者的姓名。
B:White.
懷特。
A:Can you spell it?
您能拼寫一下嗎?
B:Yes. W-H-I-T-E.
好的。W-H-I-T-E。
A:And what was the date of the reservation?
您預訂的時間?
B:From October 18th for 4 nights.
從10月18日開始,4個晚上。
A:Excuse me, but is the reservation for yourself or for another party?
麻煩問一下,預訂者是您本人還是其他人呢?
B:It's for my boss.
是我的老板。
A:Well, may I have your name and phone number, please?
好的,可以留下您的姓名和電話號碼嗎?
B:Yes, it's Ellen Smith, and my number is (0211) 232-3982.
好的,艾倫·史密斯,電話是(0211) 232-3982。
A:Thank you, ma'am. I will cancel Mr. White's reservation from October 18th for 4 nights. My name is Liu Lin and we look forward to another chance to serve you.
謝謝您,女士。我將幫您取消懷特先生從10月18日開始4個晚上的預訂。我的名字是劉琳,希望今后有機會再次為您服務。
B:Thank you the same, Miss Liu.
也謝謝你,劉小姐。
A: It's my pleasure. Goodbye.
不客氣,再見。