不知道您今晚有沒有什么安排?
I wonder if you have had any plans tonight?
不知道您今晚有沒有什么安排?
I wonder if you're doing anything special tonight?
不知道您今晚有沒有特殊的活動?
Not yet for the moment.
暫時還沒有。
May I invite you to have a dinner?/ Shall we have dinner together?/ Would you like to have dinner with me?
我可以邀請您吃晚餐嗎?
I am glad to come.
我很高興前往。
I am delighted to go with you.
我很高興和你前往。
I'm at your disposal.
我聽從您的安排。
That's very kind of you.
您真好。
By what time should I be ready?
我什么時候去呢?
I'm sorry I can't come. I have already accepted another invitation. Thanks all the same.
很抱歉,我不能來。我已另有約會。謝謝。
Thank you very much. I'm delighted to go with you.
多謝。我很高興和您前往。
Thank you for your invitation. I'll be very happy to go.
謝謝你的邀請,我很樂意去。
How about we have a beef and tomato stew to start?
我們先點個牛肉燉西紅柿怎么樣?
That sounds fine.
聽起來不錯。
I'm allergic to beef, so that's definitely out.
我對牛肉過敏,所以一定不要點。
Right.
好的。
Anything is OK.
什么都可以。
Are there any types of food you really don't like?
您有什么忌口的東西嗎?
No, anything is OK.
沒有,我什么都可以。
Yes, I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.
我不太愛吃辣椒和大蒜。
Well, I'm allergic to seafood, so that's definitely cut.
哦,我對海鮮過敏,所以一定不要點海鮮。