去酒吧
Kayla: Done with work for the night, Matt?
凱亞:馬特,熬夜工作了是嗎
Matt: Yes! It has been a long day.
馬塔:恩是的,真是個漫長的一天
Kayla: Do you have any plans after work?
凱亞:工作之后又別的打算嗎
Matt: I was thinking about just going home and relaxing. How about you?
馬特:我只想回家休息。你呢
Kayla: I am going out with a few friends to the Pub.
凱亞:我打算和幾個朋友一起去酒吧
Matt: That actually sounds fun. I will join you guys if that is alright.
馬特:聽起來不錯哦,要是有時間的話,我也去
Kayla: That's perfectly fine. Let's go!
凱亞:那太好了,我們走吧
Relaxing at Home.
在家休息
Kayla: Hi, honey. How was work today?
凱亞:嗨,親愛的。今天工作怎么樣
Matt: Work was stressful today.
馬特:今天工作好緊張
Kayla : I'm sorry to hear that. Why was it so stressful?
凱亞:很遺憾聽到這個。為什么緊張呢
Matt: I had two business meetings and had to make a presentation to my boss.
馬特:我有兩個商務會議,還得再老板面前做演講
Kayla: Did it go well?
凱亞:順利嗎
Matt: I think so. I'm just tired. Let's watch some TV and relax.
馬特:還行。我就是有點累了。我們看會電視放松一下吧
Kayla: Great idea!
凱亞:好主意
Going out for Dinner.
出去吃飯
Kayla: Hey, Matt! Let’s go out for dinner tonight.
凱亞:嗨,馬特。我們今晚一起出去吃飯吧
Matt: Sounds great. Where do you want to go?
馬特:不錯,去哪吃
Kayla: I am thinking about Chinese food. What do you say?
凱亞:我想吃中國飯。你呢
Matt: Chinese food is fine with me. Do you want to go to Ming’s?
馬特:我喜歡吃中國飯。你要去吃Ming’s
Kayla: Yeah, let’s go to Ming’s. It’s a great restaurant!
凱亞:好的,我們去Ming’s,那個餐廳不錯
Matt: Okay. It’s decided. We’re eating at Ming’s tonight.
馬特:好吧,就這樣決定了。我們今晚就去吃
To the Mall.
去商場
Matt : Kayla, do you want to hang out at the mall this Sat?
馬特:凱亞.這周六去商場嗎
Kayla : I don’t know, it’s been a busy week. I was planning to relax at home.
凱亞:我不知道,這周一直都很忙。我打算在家休息
Matt : Oh come on! It will be fun.
馬特:去吧。很有趣的
Kayla : What do you want to do there?
凱亞:你去那干嘛呢
Matt : Hang out, do some window shopping, some bowling and maybe eat out.
馬特:出去逛逛,逛逛商場,打打保齡球,或許出去吃飯
Kayla : Hmm... Sounds tempting. Okay, let’s do it.
凱亞:恩。。聽起來很有誘惑力。好,我們去吧
Matt : Excellent!
馬特:太棒了