I am going to eat you up!
我要把你吃了!
"Help! Help! Who will save me?" cried the pretty princess.
“救命!救命!誰來救救我?”漂亮公主哭喊道。
Everyone looked at Fox.
所有人都看著小狐。
But Fox just stood there.
但小狐只是站在那兒。
"Who will save me?" cried the pretty princess again.
“誰來救救我?” 漂亮公主又哭喊了一遍。
And everyone looked at Fox.
所有人看著小狐。
"Uh," said Fox.
“呃,”小狐說。
Miss Moon was very cross.
月亮老師很生氣。
"You did not study your part!" she said to Fox.
“你沒有背你的臺詞!”她對小狐說。
You are not serious about this play.
你一點都不認真。
"Miss Moon, Miss Moon," said Dexter.
“月亮老師,月亮老師,”德克斯特說。