"You can't mean it," he said.
不是吧,”小狐說,
We may not have shoes that big.
我們可能沒有那么大的鞋。
Those are the biggest feet!
這腳也太大了!
"Well, I never!" cried the lady.
“好吧,我不買了!”女士嚷道。
"What seems to be the trouble?" said the owner.
“這里出什么事了?”店主說。
"He said I have big feet!" cried the lady.
“他說我的腳很大!”女士哭訴。
"There, there," said the owner. "Your feet are tiny."
“好了,好了,”店主說,“你的腳很小巧。”
And he turned to Fox. This is not the job for you.
說完轉(zhuǎn)向小狐說,“你不適合這份工作。”
"Well, I never!" said Fox.
“好吧,我再不賣鞋了!”小狐說。
THE HAUNTED HOUSE
鬼屋
Fox walked by the amusement park.
小狐來到游樂園。
"Too bad I don't have money for a few rides," he said.
“我都沒有錢玩,”小狐說。