按照我們的語言就是,jallo,開動吧
Jallo! Jallo! Thank you.
開動!謝謝
Tuck in, tuck in. Thank you. Thanks.
盡情享用吧!謝謝!
What a great picnic dish as well.
多么美好的野餐!
It is, isn't it?
不是嗎?
Because you can put that in Tupperware,take it with you.
可以裝在保鮮盒里隨身攜帶。
It's refreshing, lovely, fabulous.
口味很爽口,太好吃了
Oh, yeah!
耶
Mmm! Do you approve?
你同意嗎?
Oh, it's fabulous!
嗯,非常棒!
Cool. The vegetables are crunchy, all the spices.
蔬菜口感酥脆,調料混合在一起
The flavours just build up and up and up.
口感層次豐富
And it's not too overpowering as well with the spices.
并且調料并不會掩蓋其味道
Are you ready for your pakoras?
準備吃炸蔬菜丸子了嗎?
Yes. Yes!
好唉!
Oh, yes. Have another one.
再來一個。
Don't hold back.
別客氣
Go on! I couldn't possibly. Ooh!
再拿一個。噢我不會客氣的
Lovely. Thank you.
謝謝!
Mmm. Oh!
嗯~
Oh, man!
噢,太棒了
These are the best pakoras I've ever had, and we've had a few.
這是我們吃過的最好吃的炸蔬菜丸子!
We have. Thank you. So...the wings.
是的,謝謝。嘗嘗雞翅
These are fantastic.
真香!
I mean, we used to always have these when we were younger,
我們小時候常吃這個
going to picnics, because they're such good finger food,so easy to cook.
去野餐,這些食物特別好攜帶
This is a wonderful meal.
好棒的一頓飯
We'd like to give you an invitation.
我們想邀請你
We're having like a recipe fair.
我們有一個食物博覽會
It's going to be lots and lots of people coming and bringing their recipes,
很多人會帶著他們的食譜來
their kitchen equipment, the secrets, and we're all going to share.
他們的廚具,秘方,相互分享
Oh, that's really nice, boys. Great!
那很棒啊!
Yeah, no, it would be great, I can't wait!
我已經等不及了
Bye! See you!
再見!
See you, bye-bye!
拜拜!
What great food, great people.
菜肴和人都非常好
I tell you what, Dave, I'm really looking forward to the recipe fair, it's going to be mint!
我非常期待,絕對非常精彩的食物博覽會
Yeah, there's even stuff for vegetarians! That's ridiculous!
甚至有素食主義者都能吃的食物!