Air.Earth.Fire.Water.That's it, just water from thetap?As opposed to what?
氣 土 火 水 就這樣 自來水就行嗎 不然你以為呢
I just figured mayb it would have to be blessed Ormystical or something.
我只是覺得應該是圣水 或有施過魔法的水之類的
What's that?It's for Katherine.Gotta have something to get her going.
那是什么 給凱瑟琳準備的 總得吸些血才能恢復體力
Unless your girl's offering a vein to tap.Admit it--
除非你女朋友愿意貢獻她的鮮血 承認吧
You can't wait to get rid of me.I can't wait to get rid of you.
你迫不及待地想擺脫我 我很想擺脫你
You ready?This place is wild.You kinda like dead people, huh?
準備好了嗎 真是一片荒林野地啊 你似乎挺喜歡死人嘛
I'm strange, remember?You ok?This place makes me think about someone.
我是個怪人啊 你自己說的 你還好嗎 這地方讓我回想起來一個人
A dead someone?No, no, just...Someone I used to know.
已經(jīng)去世了嗎 沒有 只是 一個以前認識的人
We made it all of what, 37 minutes in that party?Not your scene?
我們在派對上只待了37分鐘嗎 你不喜歡嗎
No, I'm not really sure what my scene is anymore.
是啊 我也不知道自己喜歡什么了
So what do you say? You want to be part of my non-scene?
你意下如何 愿意當我的知己嗎
I would happily be a part of your non-scene,Except, uh, I'm leaving.
我很樂意做你的知己 只是 我要走了
Wait, what?Yeah. My mom and I are moving away.
等等 說什么 我母親和我要搬走了
That's-- that's a bummer.Yeah? - Well, yeah.So...
那真是 真是太掃興了 是嗎 -當然 那么
Guess this is good-bye.I guess it is.
今夜就是道別了 我想也是