Anna, your face!It's nothing.It didn't look likenothing.
安娜你的臉 沒事 看起來不像沒事
You didn't have to hit him that hard.Yes, I did.
你用不著那么用力吧 我就想使勁打他
Grab him, and let's go.I'm taking him to meet my mother.
帶上他 我們走 我要帶他見見我媽媽
Where's your date?Who knows?Ah, is the honeymoon over already?Maybe.
你女伴呢 管她呢 過了蜜月期了吧 可能是
After all that grief you gave me about liking her.
你說喜歡她 我還悲傷了好一陣呢
I figured it would have lasted longer than five minutes.
我早就猜到你們只是三分鐘熱度
I just...I don't know if I can do the whole public couple thing,
我只是不知道 能否處理好做公開戀人
She--she seems like she might be a little clingy.Well, good.
她 她有點太粘人了 挺好
I need my boy single anyway.Incoming.There you are. Here I am.
我哥們還是單身比較好 來了 你在這呢 是啊
Yeah, well, I'm not drunk enough,So I'm just going to go get another beer.
我還沒深醉 我過去再拿瓶啤酒
So...So.I have another speech.Ok.The hand thing with Elena,it was lame.Well, I was lame.
那么 什么 我又有話要說 說吧 在埃琳娜面前牽手 其實恨差勁 是我很差勁
And, hey, your feelings for Elena aside,Damon was there,And he was always such a jerk to me.
其實 拋開你對埃琳娜的舊情不說 達蒙當時也在場 他以前總是對我很不好
And...I wanted to show off that I was with the good guy.
所以 我想炫耀一下我在跟一個好男孩在一起
So, anyway, I was lame.So..Forgiven?Yeah, course. Yeah.
最終說來 我很差勁 那么 原諒我嗎 當然原諒 當然