Anna!What is it?Come on, don't be like that.Whynot?
安娜 干嘛 拜托 別這樣 為何不呢
You're basically using me to turn you into a vampireso you could be with someone else.
你完全就是利用我把你變成吸血鬼 好和別人長相廝守
No, I wasn't using you.Really?Then how would you like to define it?
沒有 我沒利用你 是嗎 那你把自己的行為定義為什么
Look, I don't think it's any worse than becoming friends with me,so you could give your mothermy blood.
聽著 我覺得你比我更過分吧 你之前跟我交好 就是為了把我的血獻給你的母親
How do you know that?That's not important.
你怎么知道的 那不重要
Seriously, Jeremy.What do you know?Everything. I know everything.
老實說 杰里米 你知道些什么 全部 我知道一切
This is all my fault.I'm the one who fed him the blood in the first place.
都是我的錯 是我先喂他喝血的
What's going on in here?Just filling Elena in on your extracurricular activities.
你們在干嘛 只是向埃琳娜匯報 你的課余活動
What are you talking about?I know about the blood, Stefan.
你指的是什么 你喝人血的事我知道了 斯特凡
I'm gonna... I'll be downstairs,Drinking.
我要 我去樓下 喝酒
I was going to tell you.When?I'm fine.
我本要告訴你的 何時 我沒事
I'm fine. The blood, it doesn't change anything.
我沒事 喝人血改變不了什么
It's changing you.Why, because I kept it a secret from you?
但改變了你 為何 就因為我沒告訴你嗎
Come on, Elena.Look, given the way that you're reacting right now,can you really blame me fordoing that?
別這樣 埃琳娜 看你現(xiàn)在的反應 你覺得這怪我嗎
Are you hearing yourself right now?
你聽聽你說的話
You've been stealing blood and lying,and you say that everything's fine?Everything's not fine,Stefan.
你一直在偷血還撒謊 還說一切都好 一點不好 斯特凡