I don't take sides.
我一向中立
I know that things are never black and white.
我知道凡事沒有絕對的對錯
It's so bizarre, isn't it?
總感覺怪怪的
I mean, you spend this huge chunk of your life as a couple,
跟她過了大半輩子
and then suddenly you're not... a couple.
卻突然變得形單影只
You may as well just disappear.
就像人間蒸發(fā)
It's almost like you don't exist.
變成了空氣一般
I had the same conversation a while back...to myself in the mirror.
我也曾對著鏡子 跟自己這么說
Took me months before I went to see a movie alone.
過了好幾個月才敢一個人看電影
What did you see.
什么電影
Transformers 2.
《變形金剛II》
I thought I wouldn't run into anyone over 12...
我本以為片場里都是些未滿12歲的孩子
But I forgot they have parents, and...
卻忘了他們有家長陪著 于是...
I spent the first half of the movie
于是我上半場忙著
dodging a coworker and his wife,
躲旁邊的同事和他妻子
and the second half crying into my popcorn.
下半場捧著爆米花獨自落淚
Why?
為什么
'cause it seemed like I was the only one there
因為我好像是那兒唯一一個
who didn't have anyone to share popcorn with.
單獨吃一份爆米花的人
Yeah. Yeah, I hear ya.
是啊 是啊 我理解