Man:See, I've got this faculty dinner to go to next saturday night,
我下周六晚有個教工晚宴要參加
and honestly, I don't think I can do it.
但說實在的 我覺得我做不到
It's at this moroccan restaurant out by campus.
地點就在學校旁邊的摩洛哥餐廳
I'm not very adventurous
對于我叫不出名字的食物
with foods I can't pronounce.
我一直不太敢嘗試
Ella was my taste-tester.
埃拉一直是我的品嘗師
Woman:You should call me.
你應該打電話給我
I'll walk you through the menu.
我可以幫你看看菜單
Man:Why don't you come with me and make sure I don't eat goat?
要不你和我一起去 以防我吃到羊肉
I've been there. They do a very nice goat.
我去過那里 他們的羊肉做的很好吃
Teacher:Move! All the way in, people!
往前走 別停
You don't need to touch every locker.
你們不必伸手碰每個柜子
Come on!
快點
Boy:This sucks.
那真是糟透了
First time I get to photograph a real tornado,
我第一次有機會拍真正的龍卷風
and they shove us in a room without windows.
他們卻把我們推到一個沒有窗戶的小屋里
You don't want to see a real tornado.
你不會想看到真正的龍卷風的
Mona:Of course he does. He wants to get to Oz
他當然想 他還想去奧茲國
so he can ask the wizard for a penis.
請巫師幫他變性
Hanna:Mona, can I talk to you for a sec?
夢娜 我能和你談談嗎
Why can't you leave him alone?
你就不能放過他嗎
What has he ever done to you?
他對你做過什么嗎
Besides remind you that two short years ago, we were him.
別忘了 在兩年前 我們也和他一樣
Mona:He bugs me.
我看他不爽
Hanna:Yeah, well, I think you're the one who needs a trip to Oz.
好吧 我覺得你才是該去奧茲國的人
See if the wizard can find you a heart.
也許巫師能幫你找到你的心