Finally. Let's go.
你終于來了 走吧
Uh--hey, let me introduce you to the art of conversation.
要不要給你演示下如何與人交談
"Hi! How was your day?"
你好 今天過得怎么樣
"My day was fine. How was yours?"
不錯 你呢
I'm sorry. I just want to leave.
抱歉 我只是想快點離開
I should say hi to Ted.
我要和泰德打個招呼
Uh, can we not?
別和他打招呼行嗎
That goober is literally trying to be my best friend.
那呆子一天到晚都在跟我套近乎
Hanna, being kind and decent doesn't make Ted a "goober".
漢娜 那叫有教養(yǎng) 不叫呆
I know. It's the fact that he says "howdy"
好吧 但他還跟我說"你好喲親"
and wears clothes made of roadkill.
穿的衣服還那么廉價
What is up with you?
怎么了
Well, now that you mention it, I'm goober's date tonight.
既然你想知道 我今晚要和笨蛋約會
What? When did this happen?
什么 怎么會這樣
He called this morning. And you said yes?!
他早上邀請我的 你竟然同意了
No. Mom. I-- I'm sorry, you can't go.
媽媽 抱歉 但你不能去
Why not?
為什么
Because I'm going to be there, and that'll be weird.
因為我也會在場 那太詭異了
Hanna, you're not ten years old,
漢娜 你不小了
we don't need to hold hands.
不用一直跟著我
But I thought it might be nice if we could drive together.
不過我希望我們能一起出門
No, we can't, because....
不行 因為
Toby's picking me up.
托比會來接我
he's taking me to the dance.
我和他一起去舞會
Why is Spencer's boyfriend taking you to the dance?
為什么斯賓塞的男友會和你一起去
Is this about you wanting to hurt Caleb?
你想以此刺激凱勒嗎
No, it's--
不是
there's this...guy, another volunteer,
是另一名志愿者
And he just won't take no for an answer,
無論我怎么拒絕都沒用
so I thought if I take Toby,
所以我想 如果和托比一起
then maybe he'll finally leave me alone.
他就不會來煩我了
Is this something I should be concerned about?
我該為此擔心嗎
No. He's just some do-gooder creep.
沒事的 他就是個樂善好施的怪人
He's harmless.
不會傷害我的