What is it? What's what? 怎么了 什么怎么了
You're looking at me like 你看我的眼神
you thought I might steal your chicken satay. 就像我偷吃了你的雞肉沙爹
Oh. No, I just... 沒 我只是
I just think you were gypped. 我就是覺得你被騙了
How's that? 為什么
Well, you went to New York, 你去了紐約
and all you got to see was the inside of a stupid hotel. 而你卻待在酒店哪都沒去
Come on. That was a business seminar, 拜托 這是商務研討會
not a pleasure trip. 又不是觀光游
So you didn't get to do anything. 這么說你也沒干什么
You didn't go shopping or... 你沒去購物或者
go to a restaurant? 沒去餐廳吃飯
Do you want my itinerary, Hanna? 你要看我的行程表嗎 漢娜
It was conferences and meetings the whole time. 從頭到尾都是開會
And then they marched us off 然后他們在周五晚上
to a musical on Friday night as a reward. 帶我們去看了音樂劇算是獎勵
What show? 哪部劇
"Anything Goes." 萬事成空