Hey. Where were you? 你去哪了
I went back to the station to see what I could find out. 我回去警察局看看能找到什么
And? 然后呢
Apparently after we left last night, 顯然昨晚我們走了之后
Mona made a full confession. 夢娜徹底交代了自己的罪行
Did you girls put her up to this 是你們提出讓她這么做
thinking it would somehow help Ashley? 以為這樣就能幫到艾什莉嗎
Of course not. 當然不是
Mon, we would never do anything that stupid. 媽 我們絕對不會做這么愚蠢的事
I knew Mona was devious, but this is beyond anything 我知道夢娜詭計多端 但她這樣做
I ever thought she was capable of. 這遠遠超出了我的想象力
What makes you so sure that she didn't do it? 你為什么這么肯定她沒做過
Things she said in her confession 她的供述中
contradict some of the evidence. 有些和證據(jù)矛盾
Do you have any idea why Mona would do this? 你知道夢娜為什么這么做嗎
No. No, honest. 不知道 真的不知道
I hope not, 我希望如此
because if you girls are involved in any way, 因為如果你們在任何方面參與了此事
97 00:03:34,000 --> 00:03:36,140
it will really hurt your mother's case. 會對你媽媽的案子非常不利