Are you okay? 你還好嗎
Oh, I think so. 還行
Did somebody push you in there? 是不是有人把你推下去的
That guy that grabbed you inside, 剛在里面抓著你的那個男生
did he push you in-- 是不是他把你推下來的
No. That was my cousin. 不是 那個是我表哥
He's not the one who's behind this. 不是他推的我
Leah! 利亞
Was is it? What happened to you? 怎么了 出什么事了
She fell. I guess. I was just helping her out. 她掉下去了 我剛才正拉她上來呢
You fell? 你掉下去了
I told you it wasn't safe here. 我告訴過你這里不安全
Thanks, again. 再次感謝你
How could you lose both of them? 她倆怎么都不見了
I told you, I got jumped by Mrs. Grunwald. 我說過了 我被格倫沃爾德夫人攔住了
What the hell was that? 剛才那是什么東西
Hey? Where have you been? 你們剛?cè)ツ睦锪?/p>
Well, I thought you guys were right behind me. 我以為你們就在我后面
I thought you were behind me. 我還以為你們在我后面呢
Well, I was behind two little girls who were freaking me out. 我前面的倆小姑娘快把我嚇死了
I still haven't seen their faces. 我至今還沒看清他們的臉
Can we please go back to the tent? 我們回帳篷好不好
Guys, I don't think scary uniform 姐妹們 我覺得那個穿著怪嚇人軍裝的
is board shorts. 不是"短褲哥"
That's not his girlfriend, that's his cousin. 旁邊那個不是她女朋友 是她的表妹
There's something seriously weird going on in this town. 這個鎮(zhèn)子肯定有問題
Uh, gee, you think? 天吶 你才覺得嗎