I thought I could make all the pieces fit. 我以為我能搞定一切
And...I did that 我之所以那么做
because I didn't wanna have to give you up. 是不想失去你
That was incredibly selfish. 我太自私了
I'm sorry. 抱歉
No. This is my apology. 別 該道歉的是我
One way or another, 不管怎樣
I think my days are numbered here. 我在這里也待不久了
Yeah. Mine, too. 是啊 我也是
I know I've probably used up all my chances with you, 可能我已經沒機會和你在一起了
but... 但是
After you graduate and we both leave this place, 等你畢業(yè)了 我們都離開這里之后
I would like to try and be the person you think I am. 我會努力成為你心目中的那個我
What makes you think I'd know where Jason is? 你為什么覺得我知道杰森在哪
He is your son. He's my half-brother. 他是你兒子 我同父異母的哥哥
Please don't be sarcastic, Spencer. 別挖苦我 斯賓塞
That's sort of like the native tongue in this house. 這家里的每個人天生就有這項技能
Have you asked else where he is? 你有問過別人他的去向嗎
No, not directly. 沒直接問過
Have you asked anyone indirectly? 你有間接地問過什么人嗎
Yeah. Mrs. Dilaurentis. 有 問過迪勞倫提斯夫人
You drop that right now. 別打聽了
I just wanna talk to him. 我只是想和他談談
Suppress the urge. 抑制下你的好奇心