Are you making more tea?
你要加茶嗎
No, I'm gonna go to bed.
我要睡覺了
What? I thought we were gonna talk.
我還以為我們要好好談談
Yeah, well, that moment passed.
那是剛才
Aria, what just happened?
艾瑞亞 怎么了
Nothing.
沒什么
You went to Vienna and you found your bliss,
你去了維也納 找到了自己的幸福
I stayed here and I got kicked in the teeth.
我在這里受盡折磨
Night.
晚安
Don't do that. Don't push me away.
別這樣 別把我往外推
You're not even in this room, Mom.
媽媽 你的心都不在這個屋子里
You've got someone in your life
你的生命里有了別人
who's clearly more important than us.
而且很明顯 他比我們要重要
Don't be ridiculous.
別傻了
Nobody comes before you or Mike.
沒人比你或邁克更重要
Really?
真的嗎
Where have you been?
那你之前都去了哪里
Honey, you were the one that convinced me to go with Zack.
親愛的 是你說服我和扎克一起走
You practically packed my suitcase.
實際上我的行李也是你幫我打理的
Okay, well, maybe I was wrong, okay.
或許當時我是錯的
And maybe you should have packed a little less.
或許你應該少帶點行李的
Your kids live in this country.
你的孩子們在這個國家
So are you mad at me or Ezra or yourself?
你是在沖我還是以斯拉還是你自己發(fā)火
No, don't make this a teaching moment, okay.
這不是說教的時間 好嗎
Oh, but you will be very pleased
是的 但是你知道自己是對的后
to know that you were right.
會很高興的
And it was a huge frickin' mistake
和他的這段關系
getting involved with him.
是我犯過的最大的錯誤