莎娜 把槍放下
Get back, Spencer.
后退 斯賓塞
Get back.
后退
I trusted you, Shana.
我以前很信任你 莎娜
You once told me the only way to trust
你以前告訴我信任一個人最好的方式
someone was to not ask too many questions.
就是不要問太多問題
And then you sent me to Rosewood to ask questions.
然后你卻讓我去玫瑰鎮(zhèn)問問題
Move.
走開
Shana.
莎娜
Why--
為什么
Why would you turn on me like this?
你為什么背叛我
I got so many answers from all the people you hurt.
從你傷害的那些人身上我可以找到太多理由
Your own mother was afraid of you.
連你自己的母親都害怕你
Get back!
后退
Ali's made mistakes,
艾莉是犯過錯
okay, Shana, but what makes you better?
莎娜 但是你能比她好到哪里去呢
You're sick, Shana.
你生病了 莎娜
Like Mona was, but we can get you help.
就跟夢娜一樣 但我們可以幫你
I'm not Mona. This isn't a game.
我不是夢娜 這不是場游戲
So what is it?
那是什么
Justice.
公正
For who?
給誰的公正
Jenna.
是詹娜
You fell in love with her.
你愛上她了
You have no idea who she is.
你根本不知道真正的她
We never meant--
我們不是故意...
Get back or I'll blow your head off!
退后 否則我一槍打死你
What did you call it once, Ali?
你以前怎么說的來著 艾莉
A happy accident?
一次愉快的意外
Jenna doesn't love you, Shana.
詹娜不愛你 莎娜