Hi, there.
你好
I'm so embarrassed.
太尷尬了
I thought I put my ticket in my bag but I can't find it.
我以為我把停車票放包里了 可我找不到
And now I'm thinking I may have used it to throw away my gum.
現(xiàn)在回想一下 我可能用來包口香糖扔掉了
Um, which one is yours?
哪輛車是您的
Ugh. God, this is so weird.
天吶 實在是太詭異了
Um, I just got it back from the dealership
我剛剛從汽車店拿回車
and they changed the keychain.
他們把我鑰匙扣給換了
But it's a dark green Range Rover. Tan interior--
但我的車是一輛路虎攬勝車 車內褐色的
I need the ticket, Miss.
小姐 我需要停車票
Have you checked your pockets?
您檢查口袋了嗎
I thought that I checked everything.
我想我已經檢查了所有的地方
Maybe you left it on the table.
也許您落在桌上了
Oh, come on, you know the car.
拜托 你知道那輛車的
It has, like, a Harwick bumper sticker on the back.
車后貼著哈威克的標貼
Really nice smell inside. Like, cinnamon toast.
車里香噴噴的 像一股肉桂土司的味道
Seriously?
不是吧
You honestly don't remember me?
你真的不記得我嗎
Oh, God, that really hurts.
天吶 真是太傷人了
I mean, fine, I'll just walk back to New Jersey.
那好吧 我就走路回新澤西吧
Miss?
小姐
I... I think I know the car.
我應該知道是哪輛車