I called his landline, I called his cell phone
我打了他的電話 手機
I even called his little brother.
還打給了他弟弟
It's not like Ezra to just walk out on me like this.
以斯拉不會就這樣離我而去
But Sabrina said it kind of is like him now.
但塞布麗娜說他現(xiàn)在就是這樣
Aria, where's your off switch? You're gonna blow a circuit.
艾瑞亞 該停一停了 你的保險絲會爆的
No. This is just level two. Do you wanna see level three?
不 這只是第二級 你想看看第三級嗎
Man, I miss yoga class. I miss Liam. I miss Boston.
我想念瑜伽課 想念利亞姆 想念波士頓
I miss sanity, Emily.
我無法好好思考 艾米麗
Okay, Ujjayi Breath, Aria. Just breathe.
好吧 喉呼吸 艾瑞亞 深呼吸
Better now? - No.
好點了嗎 -沒
I need you to keep Sabrina busy
我去拿以斯拉家的鑰匙時
while I get the key to Ezra's.
我要你分散塞布麗娜的注意力
Aria, I like her. I don't wanna lie to Sabrina.
艾瑞亞 我喜歡塞布麗娜 不想騙她
Okay, fine, so just go, go buy her a cup of coffee.
好吧 那就請她喝杯咖啡
You just said that you like her, so it shouldn't be that hard
你剛剛說你喜歡她 所以朋友之間聊聊
to make a friendly conversation. There's no lying in that.
不會太難吧 沒有騙人的成分
Okay, then we're deceiving her.
好吧 那我們就是要蒙騙她
Emily, I'm sorry. I really am.
艾米麗 抱歉 真的對不起
But I need to see if that 9 iron is missing from Ezra's clubs.
但我要看看9號鐵桿是否在以斯拉家里
Aria, I'm trying to get my life together, okay?
艾瑞亞 我正盡量讓我的生活回到正軌
I wanna do the right thing, not move two steps back.
我不想做錯事 更不想倒退
I understand that, but if Ezra killed Charlotte...
這我明白 可如果以斯拉殺了夏洛蒂
Breaking and entering, it's a crime.
非法入侵也是犯罪
We're not stealing anything.
我們不是要偷東西
Okay, fine.
好吧