好消息是
the radio transmissions aren't very strong.
無線電信號不是很強
Otherwise, our skitter would have signaled his friends,
要不然 我們抓住的掠奪者就會通知他的朋友
and they would have attacked us already.
他們可能早就襲擊我們了
That is good news.
這確實是好消息
Aside from that, just a quiet day at the shop, huh?
除了那個 今天店里還算平靜吧?
Yeah, other than that.
是的 除了那個
Oh, Matt got a job.
噢 Matt有了份工作
隕落星辰第一季
A job?
工作?
Uncle Scott's assistant.
當Scott叔叔的助理
That's perfect.
太好了
He's been needing something to do.
他一直想找點事做
I know.
我知道
He really misses you when you're not here.
你不在這的時候 他真的很想你
We all do.
我們都是的
Dinner time.
吃飯了
What are you doing?
你怎么樣了?
Right now? I'm starving.
現(xiàn)在? 就是餓了
Don't you dare put weight on that leg.
你那條腿可千萬不要用力
Unh... unh... unh. I'm gonna get you a crutch.
啊... 啊... 啊 我去給你弄根拐杖
I'll meet up with you later.
等下和你們會面
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?