Richard!
Richard: Yes!
誒!
Todd: Do you like the beach?
你喜歡海灘嗎?
Richard: I love the beach.
我喜歡啊。
Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach?
好的。那你都什么時候去海灘啊?
Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer.
我都是夏天跟我的家人一起去,對,就是夏天。
Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your home?
好。你家附近就是海灘嗎?
Richard: No, do you mean in Japan or in England?
你指的是在日本還是在英國的家?
Todd: In Japan.
日本的家。
Richard: In Japan, we have to drive a long way to go to the beach.
在日本,我們得開很久的車才能到海灘。
Todd: Oh!
哦!
Richard: But I can go to the beach in Chiba. Kujuukurihama, or to the Izu Pennisula.
但是我可以去千葉市的海灘。Kujuukurihama或者是Izu Pennisula。
Todd: OK. And what do you do at the beach?
好。那你去海灘都喜歡做什么?
Richard: OK. We enjoy swimming in the sea and boating and just making sand castles with my son.
恩我喜歡游泳,在海上劃船,或者和我的兒子用沙子壘城堡。
Todd: OK. Ooh! Sand castles! Nice! What do you take to the beach?
哦!土城堡!你去海灘的時候都帶什么啊?
Richard: Beach towel, very important, something to put on the sand to try to stop the sand from getting into everything.
沙灘浴巾,很重要的。裹在身上以免沙子弄得哪都是。
Todd: OK. And what..
好。那還帶什么……
Richard: Bucket and spade.
桶和鏟子。
Todd: But..what?
恩什么?
Richard: Bucket and spade.
桶和鏟子。
Todd: a bucket and spade
一個桶和一把鏟子。
Richard: To make sand castles.
壘沙子城堡用的。
Todd: Oh, nice. OK.
哦,不錯。我知道了。