喬治:嗨,克里斯托爾,我需要你的建議!
Crystal: What's up, George?
克里斯托爾:什么事,喬治?
George: So, there's this like red-headed girl in class and I kind of got a crush on her but ...
喬治:我喜歡班里的一個紅發(fā)女孩,可是……
Crystal: Oooh!
克里斯托爾:哦!
George: Uuurr! But, yeah, I don't know, you know, how to ask her out. I don't even know if she knows my name, but yeah.
喬治:嗯!可是我不知道怎么約她出去。我甚至都不知道她知不知道我的名字。
Crystal: Ah, come on!
克里斯托爾:不是吧!
George: You got any advice?
喬治:你有什么建議嗎?
Crystal: I would personally just be natural and just go straight-forward?
克里斯托爾:我個人建議你自然些,直接些。
George: Go straight-forward and ...
喬治:直接……
Crystal: And ask her out?
克里斯托爾:約她出去?
George: How I do that?
喬治:我要怎么做?
Crystal: I don't know. For my personal advice I think you should just go straight forward and say "Hi, my name is George" and give her an appearance.
克里斯托爾:我也不知道。我個人建議你直接說,“你好,我叫喬治”,讓她認識你。
George: Hold on. I'm gonna write this down.
喬治:等一下。我要把這個記下來。
Crystal: OK. And next step is "If you are free" oh, you always have to check if she's either married, or if she's a lesbian, or if she is single.
克里斯托爾:好,接下來,你要問“你有空嗎”,對了,你還要確認一下她是否已婚,或者她是不是女同性戀,還有她是不是單身。
George: OK.喬治:好。Crystal: So, number three is what you're looking for.
克里斯托爾:第三步就是你要約她了。
George: OK, number three.
喬治:好,第三步。
Crystal: So, if she is single, just say, hey, how about we go out for a cup of coffee or something.
克里斯托爾:如果她是單身,你可以說,嘿,我們?nèi)ズ缺Х仍趺礃印?/p>
George: OK, coffee.
喬治:好,咖啡。
Crystal: And, yeah, that's how you get her.
克里斯托爾:好,這樣你就能約她出去了。
George: So, yeah, what if she doesn't like coffee though? I mean, what else could we do we on a date? Assuming she will say yes. What's fun to do on a date anyway?
喬治:那她要不喜歡喝咖啡怎么辦?除了喝咖啡,約會還能做什么?假設她說好的話,約會的時候還能做什么有趣的事?
Crystal: Fun to do on a date! It's just the fact that you're being with her and just try to get to know her more.
克里斯托爾:約會時有趣的事!就是你和她在一起,努力地去了解她。
George: Wait, wait, wait one second. Do I need to pay for this?
喬治:等等,等等,等一下。約會時我要買單嗎?
Crystal: I don't think you should pay on the first date. I think sometimes that can be offensive to women.
克里斯托爾:我想第一次約會你不必買單。有時這對女性來說是種冒犯。
George: Oh, that's great because I'm totally broke.
喬治:哦,那太好了,因為我基本上沒什么錢了。
Crystal: I think you should just ask her casually, not like a date-date, just say, Hey, I would like to know you a little bit more, and just go out for a small little drink, like go to that new cafe that's open, like a lot of girls think that place is so cute. I think you should take her there.
克里斯托爾:我想你約她的時候應該自然些,不是那種正式的約會,你可以說,“嘿,我想多了解你一些,”你可以約她去喝點東西,可以去那家新開的咖啡廳,許多女孩覺得那家店很可愛。我想你可以帶她去那兒。
George: But I think cafe's are boring.
喬治:可是我覺得咖啡廳很無聊。
Crystal: Cafe's are boring. Men! Women don't think so. This is the point. Write it down.
克里斯托爾:咖啡廳很無聊。那是男生的想法!女生可不這么想。這是重點。寫下來吧。
George: All right.
喬治:好。