There's my cute boyfriend. Hey. How did everything go at spike's liquor?
我可愛的男人來啦。去酒店買酒的過程如何?
Well, I got a little bit confused about what charity we're pretending to help,
我去買的時候有點搞不清我們要假裝是哪種慈善活動,
so I told them my sister's homeless and my balls are up inside me.
我就跟店員說我姐妹是流浪漢,隱睪癥讓我的蛋縮得老高。
Now, we just gotta hope spike's not the chatty type. Oh! They just dropped.
只希望店員是真懂行,不是亂瞎扯了。蛋蛋都回歸原位了。
Hey, Andy, question. What does this face say to you?
安迪,問你個問題。你覺得我這是什么表情?
I don't know, like, "I'm cool."
不知道。"我很酷"嗎?
So close! Guess again.
很接近了!再猜一次。
Okay, like, "I'm better than you." No, like, "I'm it, and you can suck it."
那是不是"我比你強"。不對,是"老娘超屌,你去死吧"。
Yes! Yes! They can suck it!
沒錯沒錯!他們?nèi)ニ腊桑?/p>
Is that what you're wearing tonight? Yeah. No?
你今晚就穿這樣嗎?對啊...不行嗎?
A sweater? I always saw you in a suit tonight.
毛衣?。课乙恢毕胫憬裢泶┪餮b呢。
Run home real quick and put on a suit. Hurry, people are starting to come.
快跑回家換套西裝吧??禳c,賓客很快要來了。
Uh, Max is still making the face.
麥克斯還在做那副表情呢。
I know. I can't stop. I've waited my whole life to make this face.
我知道。人家停不下來嘛。我這輩子都在等著做這表情呢。
Max, look. Our business is open.
麥克斯,你瞧。我們的生意開張了。
Wait, wait, wait. Not quite. In five, four, three, two.
等等,還差一點呢。倒數(shù),五,四,三,二...
Name, please? Sophie Kuchenski. Guest of honor.
您的名字?蘇菲·科臣斯基。榮譽貴賓哦。
How many in your party? See, I knew it was my party!
您帶了多少位?看,我就知道是我的派對!