Uh, Shrek.
史萊克? 知道我喜歡你什么?
Shrek? Well, you know what I like about you, Shrek?
“我不在乎別人怎么看我”
You got that kind of I-don't-care-what-nobody- thinks-of-me thing.
我喜歡這個,我敬佩這個,史萊克
I like that. I respect that, Shrek. You all right.
瞧那里! 誰想住在那里?
Whoo! Look at that. Who'd want to Iive in a place like that?
那是我的家
That would be my home.
很好! 很漂亮!
Oh! And it is lovely! Just beautiful.
你是個相當不錯的裝飾設計家。在預算有限的情況下,你所干的令人驚嘆!
You are quite a decorator. It's amazing whatyou've done with such a modest budget.
我喜歡那塊石頭,那是塊不錯的石頭
I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.
我猜想你不常有客人
I guess you don't entertain much, do you?
我喜歡一個人呆著
I like my privacy.
我也是一樣,這是我們的另一個共同點
You know, I do too. That's another thing we have in common.
我討厭有人來
Like, I hate it when you got somebody in your face.
來了就不肯走,尷尬的沉默
You're trying to give them a hint, and they won't leave. There's that awkward silence.
- 我跟你住可以嗎? - 什么?
- Can I stay with you? - Uh, what?
讓我跟你一起住,好嗎?
Can I stay with you, please?
-當然! -真的?
- Of course! - Really?
- 不! - 我不想回去!
- No. - Please! I don't wanna go back there!
你不知道怪物的生活是什么樣的,也許你知道
You don't know what it's like to be considered a freak. Well, maybeyou do.
這就是為什么我們要在一起,讓我留下吧!
But that's why we gotta stick together. You gotta Iet me stay!
- 求求你! - 好的
- Please! Please! - Okay! Okay!
-但只能呆一晚上 - 謝謝!
- But one night only. - Ah! Thankyou!
這將會很有趣!
- What areyou-- No! No! - This is gonna be fun!
我們晚點兒睡,一起講故事
We can stay up Iate, swappin' manIy stories,
早上我做華夫餅
and in the mornin' I'm makin' waffles.
我在哪里睡?
- Oh! - Where do, uh, I sIeep?
外頭!
Outside!
哇,那很酷
Oh, well, I guess that's cooI.
我的意思是我不了解你,你也不了解我
I mean, I don't knowyou, and you don't know me,
因此我想外頭最好
so I guess outside is best, you know.
我出去了
[ Sniffles ] Here I go.
晚安
Good night. [ Sighs ]
我確實喜歡在外頭,我是驢,生來就喜歡外頭
I mean, I do like the outdoors. I'm a donkey. I was born outside.
只有我一個人在外頭
I'll just be sitting by myself outside, I guess, you know.
一個人,在外頭
By myself, outside.
只有我一個人,這里除了我沒有別人
I'm all alone There's no one here beside me
[ Bubbling ]
[ Sighs ]
[Creaking]
我不是告訴你呆在外頭嗎?
[ Sighs ] I thought I toId you to stay outside.
我是在外頭
- I am outside. - “[Clattering]”
[Clattering]
老頭,這比農場差遠了,不過還有什么辦法呢?
Well, gents, it's a farcry from the farm, but what choice do we have?
這不是家,但還算不錯
It's not home, but it'll dojust fine.
多好的床
What a loveIy bed.