快了快了!
-Sid: Wait up guys!
wait up: 停下來等候 Guy: 家伙
大家等等我啊。
-Manny: The baby is coming! The baby is coming! I'm having a baby.
have a baby: 生孩子
寶寶要生了!我要當爸爸了!
-Crash: Code blue, code blue, Or pink if it's a girl
code blue: 緊急救命
藍色警報,藍色警報了,要是女孩就是粉色。
-Manny: Coming up baby! Coming up baby! I'm coming, Ellie!
come up: 出現(xiàn)
生寶寶了!生寶寶了!Ellie,我來了!
-Crasj: We got it.
get it: 理解
瞧我們的。
-Manny: Ellie, Ellie, Where are you, Where am I ? Manny!
EllieEllie,你在哪,我這是到哪兒了?Manny!
-Ellie: Manny,I told you! It was just a kick.
kick: 踢
Manny,我說過了,只是寶寶踢了一下而已
-Manny: Ohh right! Right, oh wow.
哦,對啊!對啊,哈哈。
Ohh you really gave daddy a scare! Daddy got silly.
scare: 驚嚇 silly: 愚蠢的
你可真把你老爸嚇死了!瞧老爸傻的。
Daddy fall down cliff and go, boom, boom, boom. Silly daddy.
fall down: 落下 cliff: 懸崖 boom: 隆隆聲
老爸我從懸崖上溜下來然后就嘣,嘣,嘣!傻老爸。
Sorry, folks. False alarm. It was just a kick.
folks: 人們 false: 錯誤的 alarm: 警報
抱歉了,各位,虛驚一場,寶寶只是提了一下。
-Man: Do you know who I want to kick?
你知道我想踢誰嘛?
–Woman: That's the third false alarm this week.
你這周都已經“虛”了三次了。
-Sid: All right shows over… break it up, break it up!
break up: 結束
好了,沒啥好看的,都散了吧,散了吧!
Oh I see someone else who has a bun in the oven?
have a bun in the oven: 懷孕
哦~瞧瞧誰的小肚子也有小寶寶了。
-Woman: I'm not pregnant!
pregnant: 懷孕的
我沒“有”!
-Sid: Too bad, you'd make a wonderful mother.
wonderful: 極好的
真可惜,你會是個好媽媽的。
-Ellie: Manny I know your excited, I am too, but your getting a little carried away.
excited: 興奮的 be carried away: 十分激動
Manny,我知道你很高興,我也是可你這樣也有點太激動。
-Manny: Okay, okay, Boy, your starting to sound like Diego.
sound like: 聽起來像
好了,好了,聽你這口氣越來越像Diego了。