https://online1.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0000/529/60.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
SCENE② C 歡送會上 柔絲跟赫伯說話
【你最近過得還好吧?】
Rose: Hi, Herb.
柔絲: 嗨,赫伯。
Herbert: How are you?
赫伯特: 你好嗎?
Rose: OK.
柔絲: 好。
Herbert: So you've been doing well?
赫伯特: 你最近過得還好吧?
Rose: Um, yes. I 1) guess you're moving soon.
柔絲: 嗯,還好。我想你很快就要搬走了。
Herbert: Um, to Hsinchu.
赫伯特: 嗯,去新竹。
Rose: Oh, I just wanted to say goodbye.
柔絲: 喔,我只是想說再見。
語言詳解
A: There are no direct flights from Taiwan to Dallas.
沒有從臺灣到連拉斯的道航班機。
B: Then I guess I'll transfer in Tokyo.
那我猜我得在東京轉機
【You've been doing well? 你最近還不錯吧?】
這也是一句打招呼時會用到的話,令一個類似的說法是“一切都好吧?” All is well with you?
A: You've been doing well?
你最近還不錯吧?
B: Pretty well. I can't complain.
還不壞。沒什么需要抱怨的
1) guess (v.) 推斷,猜測